02 September 2009

Oh, How They Move

Dear friend, it's been so long since we've spoken last. Some things have transpired since...

I received an award, thanks in ALL parts, to Matt Ferguson who's tenacity convinced enough people to submit forms for me to be inducted into the Hall of Fame. It's a milestone for my career at "the company" and it was very exciting to be able to stand next to Shawn and Tara (also receiving inductions). Some people said some very nice things about me...

...ANNND...Kimberly and I are looking for a little place to call our own. After three places, we've decided that we like them, but it's too soon to tell. We'll be filling out the loan application soon just to have one ready in the event that we fall in love with something.

Lastly on this brief update is that my dear friends have finally premiered an element in our 17 year old show at the resort. Congratulations to them!

[kyle]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award! I always knew that you would do great in your field.
Looking to buy a place? Looking to buy a ring yet?
It's been far to long since we've hung out. Hope you are doing well.