17 May 2009

The Life And Times of Life and Time

Just me, the cats, and the list of reasons why a lazy Sunday is good thing. Today awoke with a short trip down to Ladera Ranch to cover Zim's church duties as the sound guy followed by a nap. After the glorious 1.5 hour nap, I went to pick Kimberly up for lunch and now I'm here contemplating whether or not it's nighttime yet. Along with the ever so deep "what time is it really" dilemma that is ongoing in my head, I've also been thinking about time wasted. What actually defines time as being truly "wasted"? Isn't it the whole act of doing whatever it is you're doing constitute as time spent, not wasted? It is a conundrum to say the least. For "time" in and of itself is a constant by which we base almost everything action on it sure can be a relative thing. Someone may say, "you're wasting time" while I might say, "I'm learning myself".

It's a weird thing, isn't it, life and time? The way it's constantly ticking against our relative selves...

Keep it going, for you and all humanity...my time is worth it.

[kyle]

No comments: