27 May 2009

I Would Walk 3400 Miles

We're pretty much all moved in now at our new place and we have a couple more days to clean the old place. As I think about our new home with new challenges and new horizons, I dare to say that I probably the luckiest guy in the world today. My wonderful love, Kimberly, is starting to mill about the apartment moving things from boxes to their resting place (most likely, not final) and arranging things preparing for life here. It's a gorgeous property, we learned today as we explored the entire thing finally. We discovered that there's a sports bar directly across the lake from the back walking entrance to the property. Which is ALSO next to a Flame Broiler (woot to that). There's so many places to take good photos too! I can't wait to take my camera out to shoot some pictures of the landscape of our new lives! It's an exciting place to be living at and I'm excited to share it with my best friend. I'm glad that she's decided I'm worth keeping around.

[kyle]

No comments: