08 May 2009

Starting Over

After a knee-jerk reaction on my part, I've thought it best to start over. Start a new blog out here in web-land where I don't need the reference to where I came from. I've already decided that I learned at that time, was for that time. What I have now is what I have now.

What I have now is Kimberly. She makes me happy, and even though I screw up time and time again, she's still there to keep me going. Don't get me wrong, I make her mad. A LOT! But, she's faithful, kind, and patient with me and doesn't ever stop the love. She's pretty much the most amazing woman that I've ever known. Life has never been the same since her. I can't tell you how thankful I am for her.

Here's to a new beginning (on the blog) with my love, Kimberly Ann Walker.

[kyle]

No comments: