15 May 2009

Cling To The Best Part Of You Shamelessly

I've never really felt guilty going to work until recently. It's not because Kimberly makes me feel bad for going, it's because she feels badly when I go. I've also never felt what another person is feeling before Kimberly either. I really hurt when she hurts. I am really sad when she is sad. I feel so compelled to suffer or rejoice with her depending on what emotions she has. I don't quite know what to make of this newfound connection with another human, but I can only assume that it's what happens when two lives are making their way on to being one life. I can't wait to start the rest of my life with this woman that has been entrusted to me by God and her parents, but I know that time will only affirm the feeling I have that she is the woman I dreamed of when I was a child. The woman that I always knew was on her way and the more I thought about her, the more I knew she'd show up in the most unique manner.

Kimberly is un-doubtedly that woman. She makes me want to do things better, she makes my past irrelevant, and encourages me to look ahead to the future with her at my side. I told her tonight that I don't think she'll ever know how much I really love her and need her. I could tell her and show her every way that I can think of, but at least for me it'll never be enough and I'll always be wanting to do more, say more to let her know. If you asked her, Kimberly would tell you that I tell her that I love her just about every 5 seconds. That's not a large exaggeration on my part, either.

It gets harder and harder every single time that I leave her. I loathe to leave and I cling to her when she needs to leave me. Sucks, but also feels good to know that I need someone that needs me so much too.

I love you, Kimberly.

[kyle]

No comments: