28 June 2009

1000 Julys

July marks the center of the year. Not just the center, but the milestone. July is a very special month to me for many reasons and I will always love fall months better than July, but July holds so much that I hold dear in it that to even mention it here would tarnish it's luster enough that it's not worth sharing, but I did want to mention here that I will be pretty happy next week when my beloved month of summer arrives. Just you wait...keep moving forward and you'll see it...

[kyle]

A Note About My Previous Blog: If you go to look at my last blog, I've made all of the spelling corrections that need to be made, but you'll also see a comment posted. I've leaving it up there as an example of "how NOT to win points or make arguments to people via comments". I don't give a frying rats ass what Rockstar does with their money, I don't care what the product does to me, I don't care who the hell invented it...it keeps me awake and tastes scrumptious. I love that the internet exists so that people can research and share...it also gives me something to laugh at.

That is all.

No comments: