20 June 2009

California Love

I was sitting in a small sushi place on the boulevard today when I noticed three people eating with radios in tow. Radios mean one thing out here...production jobs. Kinda cliche, but fun to notice every once in awhile. It's so nice to be out here on a Saturday, to see all the tourists photographing trash and the "sights", listening to bustle of people around H&H...it's a sort of poetic chaos out here. The charm of Hollywood is not lost on me, I still love it up here...the excitement, the glamour, even the noise. I think why I still love it, even after two years is because I'm not immersed in it. I love Orange County more. It's home. It's my life. It's our life. I don't know if I could leave it for somewhere like our neighbor just 40 short miles north.

Anyway, just weird thoughts on a weird day. I'm working on a blog to end all blogs right now. You'll love it when you see it and if you don't, your money back! Check out Twitter if you haven't already, it's a revolutionary way to express small thoughts.

[kyle]

No comments: